Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thoughts that go through you head during after a fall...

Josie this one's for you.

Shit!
This is gonna hurt!
Man I hope there's no one behind me..
Maybe I should have spent more time at work...
That's my life...man it was short!
(Thud) Oooof tuck and roll!
Is the bike ok?
Ok toes move...
Fingers...
ok not paralyzed...
Is the bike ok...
Can't move the left/right shoulder, hope I didn't break the collarbone...ok I can move it...what about the bike?
Oh man that scrape is gonna look sexy...the bike looks ok...can I still ride?
Oh man blood stains and scuff marks on my favorite jersey...
I hope I don't have a hole in the ass of my bike shorts...
The frame's not cracked...that brake lever is a little out of place, hold the front wheel ( Twist) much better...
Wheels...ok spinning through the brakes...
Tires aren't flat? Nope ...good.
Anyone got a bandaid?
Alright clip in...carry on...

No comments: