Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Positive news:

My professors are cool with me going to NZ so I just have to hand in a few things early. Also my thesis professor is a former triathlete..added bonus.

The ankle the swelling is almost un-noticable...still going to hold off on doing any crazy long runs I'll re-assess this weekend, maybe attempt an easy 4 miler on flat ground...otherwise next Wednesday night I'm back in black. Rehab is working.

Class canceled for the day...woohoo trainer session, and getting some other things done.

Seriously thinking I should buy a lotto ticket now because things are looking good.

Supposed to be warm Sunday well warm as a realative term 35F (2C)...it's above freezing I'll take it.

Quantas running an airfare deal.. $1150 round trip. Hopefully I'll get either my student loan in or that winning lotto ticket so I can pay for it...added bonus American Advantagemiles (one world partner so I rack up miles on Quantas.).... about 16,000 of them....hmm first class to Kona if I'm able to pull a PR out of my ass....

My head seems to be finally back in the game.

Pool at CCSU opens next week bring on the late night swim sessions.

Things are starting to fall into place.

No comments: